Sunday, January 23, 2011

Crevices.


Crevices.  It’s a strong word that can have strong consequences.  Its synonym “nook” is too kind of a word for its partner.
They come in all forms and sizes.  The discovery and exploration of them can require some creative positioning.   It can be a sexy, mysterious thing.  But then again, no one is ever turned on by using the word “crevice” when talking dirty.
The crevices on a bus add a new layer of gross possibilities.  I have a serious affliction to them.  I will choose my seat wisely. I prefer the safe, front seats that run along the side of the bus.  You sit facing the aisle.  And the center seat is preferred.  I would rather stand than sit on the inside seat. If for some reason I end up in a less than ideal position, I cannot let my mind or eyes wander toward the crevices.  It won’t happen.  And if it does, it won’t be on the bus.  

No comments:

Post a Comment