Tuesday, January 18, 2011

And so it begins.....


After a strange and very unlucky series of tow trucks, smoking radiators, $500 red light tickets, a stolen - totaled car and then a car wrecked t-bone style, I am on the bus once again.  
I know the above list sounds like an exaggeration.  It is not.  As I sit on my bed, Carrie Bradshaw style typing away on my computer, I really wish the amount of stories I had about vehicles were indeed about sex.   Although both can be dirty, greasy and dicey situations, cars and public transportation, frankly, aren’t that sexy.  I will spare you the lube job analogy.
I hope you will find my commute stories entertaining.  Although I am on my second round of bussing it, I thought of the title “Virgin Commuter” my first time riding the LA Metro.   Public transportation brings many, many stories.  Stay tuned for the dirty, the gritty and not so sensual world of commuting publicly.  L.A. style.

No comments:

Post a Comment